My time at the health club

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My dearest friends,

Just a note to catch you up on my time here at the health resort.

At first neither Nick nor I were at all sure about the exercise regime but as it turns out the hikes in the woods such as we took this morning are lovely and I am sure in time will help me regain my girlish figure.







The meals and treats are pretty regular so I expect they think that the exercise will be enough to get me “ back in shape “

The best part of the whole get healthy thing are the beauty routines and spa times such as we have just had. Here is a picture of myself and my new BFF talking with the pool staff as we had our nails soaked in preparation for pedicures.







Later we just were able to relax and do synchronized routines , it was all so very Ester Williams-ish





We could have more fun but the hatchet faced matron was watching us very closely to make sure we did not do anything that is not allowed here






That nag seems to hear everything!!!!!


Nick did not join us this morning . Last time he took a swim he also participated in the mud bath and while that in its self was not a problem , the resort staff had planned a nature hike and Nicks disreputable state was a bit of an issue.
He however did watch us girls in the pool this morning (isn’t he such a stud muffin ).




Nick sends his love . We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Kisses

Queen of all she Surveys





Daisy

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute! We all knew Daisy and Nick would blossom at the "spa" :-)

March 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home