My time at the health club

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun days again

Dear Readers,

We are back to having fun, the horrible heat spell has broken and we got to go for a hike last night. Here I am getting my hair done prior to going , " Not so much tease please"
Here is a video of Nicky being a sweet co-operative pony ( gag ) , I think the big dummy would put it in himself if he could ,

Here we are , both watching for monsters on the trail

Here is Gwen practicing circus tricks and here is me , practicing patience.

I can't believe she's acting like she's tired, why not I get on her back and make her trot for a while ?


This picture is us back in the bus to go home, Nicky loves the spooky eye thing, he thinks it is too cool









Today Eileen Coe came by to give me a acupressure treatment, here she is talking to my secretary to see if I am available for the appointment.




Of course everyone has to watch, they are such nosey bodies but I guess they can't help themselves, I am so beautiful and who can resist watching me .


Eye like this treatment ( I made a pun , NOL NOL NOL ( neigh out loud )



Here is Chili holding me up, I am so totally relaxed from my treatment, Thank you Eileen, you have magic hands.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home