My time at the health club

Monday, November 23, 2009

Bad news

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF GRAIN !!!


This is a picture of a pirate horse. You ask ....Why a pirate horse, what is she trying to say to us ????



My Boyfriend Nicky had to go to the doctor today. He was very upset to go without me , Had they asked me I would have told them I needed to go along and hold his hoof . As it was he went and his good eye, had now become his worse eye. He scratched it somehow and now he will have to wear an eye patch and have 2 different medicines 3 times a day and one medicine as needed and he has to wear an eye patch because he has to stay dilated. So we will be calling him Pirate Nick and will post pictures of him with his patch tomorrow.


Doc VanRoekel says he will be OK


Think Positive thoughts


Daisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home