My time at the health club

Thursday, March 12, 2009

This place is a soap opera






Here I was , minding my own business and the turkey struts up and tells me if I want to keep Nicky I had better get to the pool.

















I hot footed it over there and my former BFF and Nicky were in a there and acting pretty chummy.


























My goodness I was angry but then decided to do something about it , I know I am beautiful but perhaps I have let myself go abit. They were offering Permanents today so I went to the beautician and got one .


























Nicky was really sorry he had made me mad and being the drama queen he is ,. he got on the ground and groveled to show he just couldn't live without me


I really have to say that the one thing I don't like about this place is that there just isn't any privacy , that matron is an ass and seems to be hiding around every corner , always watching us always listening , always minding someone else's business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home