My time at the health club

Sunday, July 5, 2009

THE 4TH

Darling Readers ,

The first letter is from myself. I couldn't get to the computer the other night so I wrote it on paper. (No easy task without opposable thumbs ) I later had to scan it into the blog because I was just too worn out from the hair party to re-type it. Then the next letter you will see is from KC, one of my most loyal fans, please always remember that you must click on a picture , even one of a letter, to to better read it .


We hear the hay will be on its way tomorrow and furthermore we have heard that there are some serious changes coming to the Spa. I understand that we are going to become a Spa and Assisted Living Facility , possibly to be named the Daisy Days Spa and Old Age Farm. Our first new resident is retiring here from Altoona PA. I hope we can all enjoy meeting her and learning about her. She is an elderly daschund and we already have a senile and incontinent Corgi , a much older lady shepherd as well as two cats that are both on "soft food". I am sure she will appreciate me and all my wisdom and I am certain that with my guidance she will acclimate and I can help her settle in happily .











Bo Derek , watch out !!!!!






Chili's fanny and Fiona's mane










Nicky is so Hunky !







ME, ME , Beautiful Me ....














































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home