My time at the health club

Monday, August 31, 2009

a blog by Lu Lu

Hello out there,

I am Lu Lu and I am 105 years old but I am still quite spry and youthful. I have asked Daisy's permission to write the blog for this last weekend. She has allowed it so here I go. This is a picture of me on the computer writing this blog

Is this a two headed chicken, No it is only sisters sharing a nest and this morning the twin mommy chickens hatched these two babies, They are named Susan and Catherine .






We had some relatives visit this weekend and I had such a lovely time with them. I caught them and put them in a cage so I could keep them but they got out
......................................
Later they cooked hot DOGS or WIENERS on the fire. That made me very nervous as I am commonly called a Wiener Dog myself. Hopefully I am too old and tough to be very good tasting.



One of the problems with having guests is playing dress up . Here I am suffering the indignities of a Mexican Sombrero . I mean for goodness sakes, do I look like a Chiquaua?? do I even look like I am having fun ????? ( Pink is just not my color )

Later on Ali got tired out and went to take a nap, Talk about Goldilocks getting into the baby bears bed!!!!

Our friends really enjoyed getting to know both Nicky and Daisy. Here are pictures of them with Nicky but they did take a night ride bareback on Daisy and Daisy said they did very well and are natural born horse riders.















































Thanks for visiting us and come back and see us again sometime.
Love,
Lulu



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home