My time at the health club

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Evening Meeting

We have just been informed during a Monthly Spa/Family meeting that there are some things that are happening around here that will affect us. First we are told that the Staff is leaving for nearly 2 1/2 weeks and that we will be moving over to Gwen's House. Just like that they tell us to pack our stuff ......we are going to Gwen's. Did anyone ask ?? NO..... Does anyone care that me, Nick and Fiona don't want to go to leave home for that long ???? NO ........................

What, What is that , Nicky what did you say? ...... Chili is there, My dear friend Chili!! OK so maybe that would be pleasant., What , What? Your mumbling again, please spit out that hay and speak clearly, What else did you say? You know I am typing right now , why are you bothering me ? .... You have gas?? , Oh Grass, lots and lots of green grass and it isn't a human joke this time . We will be allowed to eat it . OK So maybe I will agree to go there, but things had better not be like it was last time, I want to be on the side of the fence that has the grass.

Next they say that the reason we have to go to Gwen's is that they are taking the Portable Stall, the big big black trailer and going to Pennsylvania for Hay. OK that is good with me so I will give my permission and blessing for this to occur. It is formally ALLOWED.

Frank, You will be assigned as ROVING REPORTER again, so it will be your job to let us all know how it is going. We hear that not only is Frank going but Ali and LuLu are going too. That little stall and all 5 of you are sleeping in it, talk about a Clown Car!!!! Please Frank, take lots of pictures so we share this time with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home