My time at the health club

Saturday, March 20, 2010

THe Poker Run

Hi, It's me Nicky.... Daisy said I could write the blog myself this time since I am the one that went to play poker. Here we are getting there and I am having my second breakfast. Daisy thought I was going out with the guys and boy was she mad when she found out I was with Chili and Breeze.


We didn't play poker like I thought. We went on a 10 mile hike in Muse Florida . It was to benefit the animal shelter in LaBelle. I don't mind walking for 10 miles if it helps my brothers and sisters in fur.



Here is a picture we took of some of the pretty scenery. I really mean pretty too, she was beautiful.

I am so in love with Pretzel. She is one big girl ( A Belgian ) and she thought I was handsome and strong and smart and had a lot of energy . I have tried to tell Daisy that other girls think I am cute but she doesn't believe me . Maybe now she will !



We won 7 prizes at the raffle and here is Gwen and Kim posing with the winnings . Yep even a saddle.

Daisy sniffed my breath when we got home. I am hoping she doesn't smell Pretzels perfume me. That grassy earth odor that was all Belgian lusciousness .

I need a nap.....10 miles in this heat , I am beat !


We are starting a new series called Virtual Horseback with Nicky. This is a video of our Poker Run. We will put on many more for you enjoyment


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home