My time at the health club

Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally it is as it should be

My beloved Readers,

Finally the humans are treating us with the care and respect that we deserve. We finally were able to go an evening stroll at Pop Ash and the housekeeper was forced to walk in front of us to get rocks out of the path, to warn us of impending monsters and other such scary stuff, and to just generally make sure that all went well. She said she was walking because the doctor said that she should walk alot to get all better from the surgery........ but I know the truth, she just doesn't want me to know , that she knows, that I know , that she knows how special I am.

If you remember my series of photos called " Through Nicky's Ears " you will realize that these are some of my favorites. Here I am telling the slow poke housekeeper to giddy up, I must say I am so funny I made myself laugh so hard that water shot out my nose and that grossed Nicky out and we both just rolled in the floor hysterical. I just love laughing at humans !!!!!!!

Later she took a picture of my beautiful self and the groundskeeper and the housekeepers daughter with Nicky.

Kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home