My time at the health club

Friday, May 21, 2010

First walk since "her" surgery

Hello all,

We took our first walk this morning since the surgery. We were invited by Chili to go with her Gwen's birthday hike but........................
I ended up taking Gwen myself and Chili stayed home with some trumped up excuse that Breeze would get upset if she left. Here is me giving Gwen a good talking to about the way she lets Chili get away with everything .
Muddy Water decided he was prettier than the view and no one needed to look at the beautiful lake when they could just look at him instead .



HI HO SILVER ( or is it go go goldie ??? )


I like bareback, do you think I could talk the groundskeeper into it ???

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful!!!!

September 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home