My time at the health club

Sunday, September 27, 2009

THE HAY RUN - SEPTEMBER 2009

Here we are traveling to Gwens for a vacation while the staff go on the hay run. This is us in the bus. Fiona jumped right on, she is usually left behind and was so happy to be invited. Here is Fiona getting off the bus. She was a good rider.

Wow, the grass is like a dream come true, but Fiona did need to look over her shoulder in case there were monsters present.

Here is my good little guard donkey, watching out for Nick and me .




-------------------------------------------------

Yo, yo this is me , Frank, the nose that knows and the road trip begins




Here am I about as happy as I have ever been, I really thought they were going to let me go after the deer. I suffered deep dissapointment but the deer escaped my great hunter clutches, Lucky Deer.

For a minute we thought they wanted us to pull the trailer. Silly us




WILL WRITE MORE TOMORROW
FRANK.....



Fiona with her old friend Chili, having fun
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home