My time at the health club

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CAMP HUTTO AGAIN

Here we are at Camp Hutto again. The only good news about it is this time Fiona found someone her own size to play with We are happy for her however.................................... When I got kicked out of Camp Hutto last year it wasn't for nuthin". It would seem that these humans have limited memory and they forgot who they are messing with. It may have been OK this time but they had the audacity to incarcerate us and that was just way to much for me to overlook so...........................
KAAAABLAMMMM........................... I took out the new barn wall and expensive shade cloth.

Hopefully this time they will not forget their lesson. . I AM FIELD QUEEN !!!!! I am getting tired of going over this so many times. You keep your Thoroughbred away from me and my man. She is not worthy of being in the same field with me and yet she tries to keep my friend Chili away from me. This disobedience must end !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home