My time at the health club

Sunday, March 21, 2010

We got caught riding naked !!!!!

OK so it's true, But it was only right at the end of the walk , when there was only about a mile or so left. I was hot and I was sweaty, she was whining about the saddle making her knees, ankles and hip hurt ( like she had to do all the work for 10 miles... geesh)

Well a nice human lady came along in a vehicle and offered to take that hot, uncomfortable saddle back to the starting area. We jumped at the chance and I went naked. OK , I admit it... I also wanted to show off my physique to Pretzel. The saddle covered so much of my pecks, traps and obliques. I was looking good and was strutting my stuff.

Nick

1 Comments:

Blogger Photo Booth Chick said...

Hahah! The talking horse! hahah

October 5, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home