My time at the health club

Monday, July 5, 2010

A day or two in the mountains

KAI LIKES ICE CREAM, SEND ME ICE CREAM PLEASE, I REALLY LIKE THIS STUFF. I will be very good for ice cream, Do you want Sit kai - stay kai, then give kai Ice Cream for reward

_______________________. Kai is on guard, kai is a good girl and takes care of the man, kai sees trouble like Rin Tin Tin .I am so smart , I am so smart yes I am and I am brave too beacuse kai Jumps in to pull the man out . Today the man left and it is good I am brave because me and the woman person spent all day Hanging out. hanging out can be dangerous. we went swimming and I had to pull the woman out too , These people are not smart like Me, I am so smart it is astounding to the woman, what is astounding ? it sounds good whatever it is, Kai is astounding and brave and pretty and smart and big , I will be like business and have my name with designations BellaKai AB PSB
__________________________________________________


ok,ok,ok listen to me , I am funny I am so funny, Gwen, you like trunk monkey, yes you do, I know you do, but you don't need trunk monkey , you say to me, Kai , why don't i need trunk monkey. I tell you hahahaha...... you have Trunk Puppy. Hahahah OK bad guy, just try it my teeth are sharp I bark very loud , hahah, I am brave brave kai, yes i am brave and pretty and good well maybe not so good because i am now running from the feds. Really i am bad and the woman is bad, poor kai is not good anymore . Maybe that is why I am hiding in the trunk, to hide from the feds, maybe kai is not funny maybe kai is going to prison. kai as been in prison and doesn't want to go back, Kai is sad . It is not bad kais fault , Kai is a good girl and does what the woman wants and the woman took me hiking and I read the sign cause I am smart Kai and good Kai and we went walking in the Smokey Mountains and It was illegal to for me to go, bad kai bad dog. The woman didn't care if I was bad, I am so confused. She says we are on the lamb. Aren't lambs like baby sheep ?????Does lamb taste good ? does it , I would like to try some, they are furry aren't they If i had lamb I would like being a fugative. hahaha kai is will be a very good bad dog hahah



Today we also went to Gatlinburg. we walked down the street, my favorite thing was a person puppy that had to wear a leash too. He was a good puppy like me , I am good ,he is good, I licked his hand he had candy he tasted good, I am so pretty. Even the person puppy thought I was pretty and soft and he wanted to touch me .



Here we are socializing, that is a hard word for me to spell but I am smart so it is fine and I am good , I was very good at socializing because I didn't bother anyone or even notice any of the 40 million people on the street, see I am very smart cause I can count high. Personal question from Kai, does me butt look too fat with my brown cheeks ?


Look at me , look look aren't I pretty, everyone stops to say " Oh what a pretty dog" I am very pretty and I am so good, she tells me I am good and that makes me happy , now I am happy and good but mostly I am pretty , oh yeah everyone says I am big, Everyone says nice things about me but I have big teeth so maybe they are just being nice to kai so Kai will be nice back
This is my new toy, I will drag it home, it is furry and I can play with it . I am a good girl and very pretty and smart too cause didn't I pose like rin tin tin and look nice in my official Gatlinburg Tourist photo, aren't I A good girl


OKOK so much to do here , I must go and do things. thank you for reading, ohoh I am such a good girl, I said thank you, kai is soooo goood. good Kai. We are going to Cades Cove. I don't know what that is but I am so happy to go. It is what we dogs to best. Oh yes, Kai is enthusiastic , hahaha, pretty , good, brave, astounding big and enthusiastic. hahahaha










2 Comments:

Blogger Mihir Sarkar said...

online farming visite

January 17, 2012 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Blogger said...

If you're looking to lose kilograms then you certainly have to jump on this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, decent, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

From their first launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto diet.

March 6, 2020 at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home