My time at the health club

Sunday, March 15, 2009

THE PICNIC


Ladies Luncheon


Good afternoon all, I am feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed today. Unfortunately my girlfriend Chili and my man Nicky are both acting a bit "stove up" today. Who'd a thought I was the one with the most stamina and was in the best shape. That will show you to judge a chubby book by the cover . I am Large and in Charge !!!!

We had a picnic this afternoon and I know I titled it the first photo Ladies Luncheon but in reality it was a whole barn yard activity . It is just that Nicky, being a boy, is so gross that we girls just couldn't stand his table manners so we asked him to sit at a different table. Blowing oats out your nose is just not something we ladies think is that funny. See how sad he looks, maybe next time he will behave and we will let him sit with us.


Speaking of picnic lunches and hay snacks, you can see that this place doesn't have enough picnic tables and Nicky had to eat off the ground. Well the management is building a drive in restaurant. See the photo below.



Supposedly a whole roll of hay will be off the ground and under cover . I can't imagine the technology. What will they think of next, automatic waterers , lol lol lol lol
Here is a picture of us from the managements personal barn and turn out . We like to stay close to keep an eye on the activities director. You just never know when they will call for a group game or dance or some other fun thing like a rousing round of stomp-a-chicken .


I will write more later.
Kisses,
Daisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home