My time at the health club

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

the evening of our 3rd day on the road















Hello All, it's me , Frank, the nose that knows and I am reporting from location . I am in Fancy Gap Virginia this evening. We are taking our time on this hay run, we haven't left our overnight locations before noon each day as we are enjoying our morning walks in the woods.

Here is a picture of us in the car, the entire rear compartment has been dedicated to our comfort. As it should be , however we are working on getting the front compartment as the view is much better.



Here is me in my usual bid to be allowed to drive the vehicle, I am certain I can make better time but then saw Barney Fife here in Fancy Gap and decided I'd better leave the driving to the humans
Here is a picture of our campsite last night. It was in the Sesquicentennial State Park in South Carolina. The weather was perfect this morning however tonight it is quite cold. I is 49 degrees as I write!!!!!! I am burrowed under covers as I write and so is Lulu but Ali is loving it.

I am pretty excited because I saw a large contingent of fellow canine travelers around tonight and hope to get a better sniff tomorrow.
I will report more later. see yah'



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home