My time at the health club

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Tried

My lovely readers.

I am just sick and tired of this relationship between the housekeeper and Nicky. It is very frustrating to be so beautiful and talented and Nicky get the attention that is rightfully mine. You will see in the following video that I tried very hard to stay in the camera but was pushed aside. I will pay her back for this someday !!! It is I who am the star here. So what if stupid Nicky does this "trick" without any training, a lot of horses ride with only a neck rope and furthermore we all know he doesn't have a mind of his own. I use to tell him what to do and when to do it but She has taken over his brain and he doesn't listen to me anymore . AAARRRGGGHHH


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home