My time at the health club

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a cat writes a letter to Kai




Hello cat
this is kai , i have space eyes, come to me cat, come to me , RUN CAT RUN RUN RUN
it will be fun , yes it will , after i chase you for a few hours you can chase me , ok ok, lets play hahahaha. I can fix the dull part of you life cat, come over and play yes yes we will have fun fun and just so you know , I am good, I do as i am asked, like come when called but it is ok cat, you are not smart like me , you can not learn anything , you were made by God to run away so I can chase you . Please fulfil your destiny. You can ride on my back cat, yes you can, I have a saddle pack , see the picture it is pink becasue I am a girl , I am quivering with excitement to play with you cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home