My time at the health club

Monday, March 16, 2009

We had a big day

Chili trying to explain to the grounds-keeper how she wants the bridge to look.







We had such big day at the health spa today!! My new nail tech came by and did pedicures. I had chipped a nail at the ride-a-thon and refused to go out in public till it was repaired. I liked him and he did a really nice job on all of us.

He wanted to do natural nails but I requested red , It is so festive, don't you think .






Later in the day we went on another nature hike and watched the sun set. I am starting a new photographic series. I will title it " THE WORLD THROUGH NICKS EARS" This picture of the sunset over a pond is my first in the series. I expect to win a blue ribbon with it in competition at the talent show later this week. Nick thought I should enter my musical abilities but I told him that mocking my flatulence issue was not very gentlemanly ( however privately I was pleased that he notices I have made an effort to be more rhythmic . )




Here I am this afternoon at the park, Am I not just stunning ????









Ta Ta for now







Daisy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home