My time at the health club

Monday, May 18, 2009

COWBOY CHURCH





Old time Church under the Oaks







__________________________________________





















WOW,


Cowboy Church was really wonderful. there were lots of horses and our people friends stayed with us. You will notice they did learn something from the training session on Saturday. They color co-ordinated with us, isn't that too cool!!!









Here is my person resting on me and then here is me resting on my person, I just know that this is how it is suppose to be in creation.



















As Usual........................................


















We got blessed, it was really wonderful but I thought Nicky needed it more than me.
I behaved like the lady I am but Nicky, well he is like a two year old. He was either fidgiting, trying to sit in her lap or sleeping. I kept having to say " wake up Nicky, the prayer is over" It seemed like every time I looked over he was asleep again.












Here are some random pictures of the Church Service. Don't forget you can click on any picture to enlarge it .































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home