My time at the health club

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Frog Report

Umm Hi,

I am here, can you see me? Click on the picture and enlarge it , look on the door, see... right through the steering wheel. Yeah , yeah that's me !!! My name is Frederica and Daisy asked me to hide in the car and go along to the beginners training so I did. Here is what happened and this is my story. We got there and everyone sat around for a long time and talked but finally they went to try on the harnesses . That is what they call all that stuff they put on the horse. There are some other things we learned, see in the picture where the groundskeeper is with the instructor and the pretty pony. Yeah that one, You see, we learned that people are suppose to dress to match their horses.






The groundskeeper spend allot of time with the people learning about driving and I even got a short video of him doing it all by himself. The brown horse you see that the groundskeeper is driving, well she fainted later in the day and it really upset everyone. The house-cleaning lady from the spa that went with us was so sad she was saying we would NEVER Do that to the spa residents.




I was quite worried because I knew that Daisy and Nick won't like this stuff, heavy equipment , pulling these carts and being all confined in the traces .
Well, then the truth came out. We weren't there for the people to teach the horses how to pull carts ....................
We were there for the horses to teach the people how to pull carts.







And they were pretty quick learners too!
The End,
By Frederica Frog






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home