My time at the health club

Sunday, March 22, 2009

POP ASH PARK





















I heard tonight that Pop Ash Park ( the little park) has over 300 acres in it and I think those sadistic personal trainers we have intend for us to walk the whole thing. We saw two snakes tonight and I thought that would turn them around and get them to take us home to our warm beds but nooooo, they got all excited and wanted to take pictures. And they say horses aren't to bright !!!!











Here is my second Photo of my series " The world from between Nickys ears" It is a picture taken during the hike this evening but I know it is truly a masterpiece, see how his ears frame the photo? I am gifted am I not .






After the ridiculously long hike we had tonight and all the work that I watched everyone else do this afternoon I was exhausted , and more than ready for my dinner and my bed.



Would someone please call security. There is a Turkey at my door calling me sugarbuns and I am so tired he is starting to look kinda cute .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home