My time at the health club

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WARNING TO NICKY ( from Frank )

Best Friends Chet and Nicholas
I know I said I wasn't going to write but something odd happened today. We went and met daddy's friend Chet and his horse Nicholas. It was all OK until I saw Chet teaching daddy how to use some big strappy uncomfortable looking device on his horse Nicholas . I think this is all about you Nicky , Is it all a coincidence ??? Just think...... Chet's horse is Nicholas and your name is Nicholas . You, Nicholas, are a Draft horse and Chet's Nicholas is a cart horse , do you see where this is going ? Need I say More ????? I will let the following pictures speak for themselves.



White spots are snow , it is 32 degrees today
From your reporter on the road,

Frank Augustine, "The Nose that Knows" from his window on the world










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home