My time at the health club

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FOOD

I found out the most wonderful thing today.... The staff isn't leaving on vacation. They are on a hay run. They are bringing back 150 ( or more ) bales of sweet Pennsylvania Orchard grass for me, me, me , me . Ok for us........ but I really really love hay.














They also delivered a giant golden orb of hay today for the snack shack. It is beautiful and highly entertaining and somewhat tasty and will keep me happy until the truck gets back with the sweet delights of ruminent bliss that have been promised.


_____________________________________________________________


This is my best picture of the "world from between Nickys ears" because it is of most beautiful me. This nice calm picture was taken only a few minutes before the big, bad, scary bicycles caused the whole world to end and John was able to stay on me and slow me down but Nicky turned so fast that Joy just slid right off but she didn't let him go and has the rope burns from the reins to prove it .




They have also finally learned that Nicky is most happy to go any where , do anything as long as he is able to keep a snack of grass in his mouth. He also knows how to drink water out of a bottle. This is a handy talent when out on the trail !!!!





OK this is not funny. That truck driver is just rude, rude, rude. I am the perfect size, I am not oversize.
I am sending a camera with one of the staff dogs that is going on the hay run. He can email them back to me and I will keep everyone apprised of anything of interest during the trip.






1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Love Nick drinking out of the bottle. Well Trained!!

March 26, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home