My time at the health club

Monday, March 23, 2009

Apology

Dear Gwen,

A staff member mentioned to me today that they will be taking holiday for 2 weeks and leave our house cleaning, meals and general well being in your more than capable hands. It has also come to my attention that you hold me in some disdain for the apparent broken bone in your foot. It is further my understanding that you would like a public apology and whereby I am sure that I would garner equal care as the others even without the apology I understand it would be in my best interest to present to you my heartfelt sorriness.

I truly am sorry Gwen. I did not mean to hit your leg. I was aiming for that sneaky, conniving , trail lead stealing Chili. It is most unfortunate that your leg was in my way. It was totally un - meditated and wholly an act of passion. My temper just overcame me in a most un-lady like way.

Please accept my apology and to show me that you have accepted my apology and ease my worried self, an apple flavored treat kept in the secret green box in the garage, would be nice.

Your really nice and sweet friend for life

Daisy

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Apology accepted!
However as the saying goes. "Once bitten(kicked) twice shied" and if you mis-behave I will enforce the interdiction tactic of enemy warfare.
I know you did not mean to hurt me and that you are grieving with so much guilt that you can not sleep. Rest assured, if you behave, you will be feed, groomed and loved as you are now and will be allowed a leave of absence from your current hiking regiment.
-Gwen

March 23, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home