My time at the health club

Saturday, March 28, 2009






















Good afternoon viewers, Frank Augustine here, the nose that knows. We are traveling north at this moment to procure hay for the spa's larder.

Yesterday was the same as usual for me and Ali, my redheaded old lady companion, We slept and we got out and relieved ourselves, had a drink and slept. However the drivers, Mommy and Daddy, were unusually upset. For some reason they were bothered by the fact that it took 11 hours to get out of the state of Florida. I over heard a great deal of discussion regarding accidents, traffic jams, red lights, broken air conditioner and computer trouble. By last night Mommy was none to happy and threatened to ( well I won't say but I got the impression I had best behave)

I have attached a picture of our whereabouts and if anything exciting happens between here and Pennsylvania I will file a report. Just rest assured that I, Frank Augustine, the nose that knows, is on duty to keep you informed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home