My time at the health club

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ASK DAISY




Dear Fat, I mean Fan


It is just too bad that you insinuated that I am Large, I am no longer speaking to you. ( See , that is how I do it, I just don't listen to or respond to any negative comments )


Your role model,


Daisy






Dear Former BFF

You are correct, I am so beautiful and tanned that I don't need to work on my looks like some girls. I also have the perfect personality and talents so I don't need any self help or growth classes. I guess I will spend the summer giving advice and constructive criticism to Chili , Fiona and Nicky. Doesn't everyone like being criticized ( for their own good of course)

I can give parenting classes to the chickens, English as a second language to the Spanish Black turkeys and flying lessons to the ducklings. I will dedicate myself to the improvement of all those around me.

What fun this will be.

As for letting my housekeeper go have shopping fun, it all depends. You will have to just see how I feel on a certain day at a certain time and go from there. I am female after all therefor a bit mercurial. As an alternative to mindless human pleasures, you could always come here and groom me, give me treats, massage me and otherwise dedicate yourself to my happiness. That would keep you busy for the summer and I am sure it would give you immense pleasure.

Kisses
Daisy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home