My time at the health club

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CONGRATULATION TO OUR BIG WINNER


CONGRATULATIONS TO APRIL , OUR WINNER IN THE
"GUESS THE BOOTY " CONTEST.

Our lucky winner received an invitation for herself and two guests to a fun filled evening at the spa along with all the fertilizer she could fit in her trunk.



April's Grandchildren at the spa

My Darling Fans

It is with great excitement and much hoof stomping that I present to you, DAISY'S THEME SONG. It comes from one of my favorite movies and I have even included an entertaining clip with the song for your enjoyment. You can click and play the video below.

Kisses ,Daisy





4 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Eileen Coe said...

I think I have some acupressure points to help with that "chunkiness" ! LOL

May 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Eileen, whould those acuoressure points work on humans????

May 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Eileen Coe said...

But of course!

May 29, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home