My time at the health club

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I need a phone number please

I need the number for the OEU, that stands for the Organized Equine Union. I need to join so I can stage a strike in protest. You may think this photo is simply myself watching the groundskeeper work, but no. Sadly enough that is not the case ................ The bald truth is that he was attempting to instruct me on how to scoop poop. Can you imagine anyone asking moi to do such a thing. I will walk through it and kick it around but I will never stoop to scoop it . I wouldn't have accepted the position around here if I had realized it actually required labor. I think I am going to faint..... it is all just too much.

Ever since they put Nicky in Charge of an area, I can barely stand to speak to him. He is so hung up on himself , he thinks he is just the cats meow now and .......


He just doesn't want to do anything but primp , preen and gaze adoringly at his own reflection in a mirror, he should know that I am the pretty one, he is only the cute one.



Further-more and even more disgusting , is that he wants to do his hair in the sexy wind blown look instead of keeping it pretty in braids like me . It is all just too gross.












I need to lie down awhile ,
Daisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home